- It has registered under the provisions of West Bengal Societies Registration Act-XXVI of 1961, assigned by West Bengal Government
- It is permitted to receive foreign contributions assigned by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India under the provisions of Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act-1976
- It has acquired Tax Registration status under Sec-12AA of the I. T. Act, 1961
- It has acquired Tax Exemption u/s 80G of the ITO Act 1961
- Recognition u/s 52(2) & (4) (b) of the Person with Disabilities Act, 2016
Licence for Children Homes assigned by the West Bengal Women’s and Children’s Institution Act. 1958.
- Registred as An Child Care Institution by Dept. of Women & Child Dev. & Social Welfare
Unique Agency Code: WB/2009/0019602 By NITI Aayog, Government of India